Saturday, July 21, 2007

TRAVEL TIPS

Just as a quick announcement.... I've been working on a website for a while now which should be up and running by then end of next month if all goes well. I'm looking to add some travel advice from other people who have a really great tip to share. The general idea is somewhere that you went while on vacation that you wouldn't want to miss if you visited again. If anyone has any great stories, please e-mail me. I'll link the website to this blog once it's complete.
ambernola@gmail.com just title it travel tips.

1 Comments:

Blogger Manuel said...

You can copy anything you want from my blog regarding my trip to Madrid and Seville. And if you need anything regarding visiting Ireland just ask....

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Mirage
Mirage