Wednesday, June 04, 2008

BACK IN ACTION

Hello to all those who were reading The Mirage. As busy as I've been lately, there is always time to write. However, as I said I can no longer write about waiting tables. I apologize to every struggling server out there, but I'm tired of re-living the day online. I realized however, that I have the makings for an interesting blog right in front of me, and it has nothing to do with complaining about restaurants. So from now on this blog is going to be about "4 Country Girls Living in Harlem." (among other things) Expect postings is the next few days.

Thanks to all, I hope you enjoy it.
~Amber

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellis Johnson said...

I'm glad to see you're back.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Mirage
Mirage